Returns and Exchanges
30 Day Change of Mind
We believe that purchasing jewellery with Florentine should be an enjoyable and pleasant experience. We have you covered with our customer-friendly returns and exchanges policy.
All returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the shipping courier's original delivery date. For returns, once your return has been processed, it will take up to 5 business days for your store credit to be issued. For exchanges, each purchase is eligible for one-time exchange.
In the unlikely event that you have received a defective or wrong item, we will exchange this item for you at no cost borne by you. Please email us for assistance.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
- Custom-made jewellery cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized nature of the item(s). A custom-made jewellery is any design that deviates from the available options that can be selected on florentine.store.
- Orders with special engraving requests cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized nature of the item(s).
- All full eternity settings including rings, shanks and bands cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange as they are customised to fit a specific finger size. All sales are final on full eternity settings.
- Custom-made jewellery that have been placed into production after a 50% deposit has been paid cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for a return or exchange due to the personalized nature of the item(s).
- Special post-production jewellery service requests such as sizing, repairing, cutting, modifying and re-setting etc. are also ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Any third party modifications and alterations automatically voids the return and exchange policy with no exceptions made, as we are unable to validate the quality standards of a third party.
- All discounted and sales item(s) are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our internal jewelers' inspection check. All item(s) must be in its unworn and original condition. Returned packages must also include all materials and documentation. Any missing original materials and/or, documentation and receipts may potentially cause processing delays and/or void a return or exchange altogether. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back with shipping fee charged to you.
- For exchanges, all shipping fees will be borne by the customer, including the shipping fee to send an exchanged item back to the customer.
- Florentine will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or missing parcels sent by the customer.
- Any approved refund(s) will refunded as store credit, and will amount to the total sales price less shipping and handling charges. Store credit can only be utilized in one transaction. Any balance will not be refunded. For purchase amounts exceeding the value of store credits, you will have to top up the balance with additional payment. This store credit is non-transferable and expires 1 year from the original date the store credit was issued.
- Multiple exchanges stemming from the original transaction is not allowed. Each purchase is eligible for a one-time exchange. The exchange is final.
- Florentine reserves the right to negate the terms of this return and exchanges policy if there is evidence of fraud or wrongdoing.